Please read this information before your first online counselling session.
1. Sessions will be at the agreed time and platform ( generally Zoom or Skype). Each session will last 60 minutes unless another time frame is agreed in advance. It is your responsibility to be available at the time I call.
2. I will call once and if you do not answer I will remain online for a further 15 minutes after the scheduled start time. After that I will consider the session cancelled and expect payment.
3. As with face-to-face sessions if you are late I cannot extend the session beyond the scheduled time.
4. My SKYPE contact is: email@example.com
5. Sessions must be paid for 24 hours in advance by online bank transfer. If you don’t already have this I will send this to you separately.
6. If you need to cancel or change a session I require a minimum of 24 hours notice so please make sure you let me know as soon as possible to avoid charges for the session.
7. It is important that you take responsibility for securing a private and confidential space for the duration of the session. I am unable to guarantee the security of the software but will of course ensure I maintain your confidentiality in line with our agreement in face to face counselling.
8. I recommend the use of headphones if others are at home with you.
9. If you are going to use a shared computer please ensure you have some measures in place to ensure your own security such as a password.
10. I do not take responsibility for any technical failings in the link during the session the session.
11. I will ask you at the start of your next session if you agree to my published terms and conditions for Online Counselling before continuing.