It is now possible from to provide face to face counselling as my counselling room is very large and social distancing is not a problem. Below is some information about the precautions that will be in place to ensure your safety during your session.
- You will be asked to arrive wearing a mask or visor.
- On arrival at the front entrance I will expect clients to sanitise their hands with the sanitiser provided.
- I will be show you into the counselling room and direct you to a sofa that will be sanitised before and after each client.
- I will be seated 2 meters or more apart from you.
- We can agree together whether masks or visors need to remain in place.
- The counselling room will be well ventilated prior to your arrival and during each session.
Please note that all of the above is carried out with your safety in mind but don’t worry as sessions themselves will be very relaxed and carry on as normal.